Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween




this is me, my sister, my brother zach, and my brother kason. I was a honey bee, my sister was a twisted witch, and zach was a ninja, and kason was tiger off of whinney the pooh. I didnt get to trick or treat with them. I went with my freind Ashtyn up north to celebrate her birthday. At the mall every store hands out treats for Halloween. You get some sweat treats there. But Tayler and Zach got alot more than me. But I still had fun!!!!!! That was the best part of it!!!


2 comments:

  1. You guys all look so awesome! I love your costumes. Emily you and Tayler are SO SO Beautiful!! I can't get over how fast you guys are growing up! You change so much everytime i see you guys. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! Super cute pictures! I kept forgeting your blog address and then I found it on Sarah's so now I need to add you to mine. My blog is private now, but I sent your mom an invite on her email. If you have email I will send you one to... ask her to help you if you need it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete